Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pizza Monday

It was the end of a good shopping day and I was standing at the checkout counter trying to pay for my groceries. Now this place I go to does not have baggers to help you so between trying to pay and putting my groceries in bags my debit card decided to decline on me. Three times my I swiped my card and three times it declines. Asking the lady to hold for a moment I call Josh. Now I'm not panicing because I know we have the funds available, so I ask Josh if it is possible that my card has reached its limit. A line is really starting my grow behind me and the lady asks if I'd like to try again. Still talking with Josh about possible card malfunctions I swip my card, enter my pin number and hit enter. Surprise! My card goes through. I must have needed a nap or a grande coffee at that moment because that's when it hits me. There was nothing wrong with my card. The problem lay all with the finger on my right hand. It was sabatoging my purchase by hitting cancel every time.

Enough of that though.
Every once in a while I get a great idea. Something that revolutionizes our family. In this case it's called Pizza Monday. Probably my favorite day of the week. A day where I don't have to worry about what's for dinner. A day where our family is together for dinner. Every Monday we try something different. Sometimes we order out from our local small town pizza place, or we go to the market for ready made. This last time I wanted to try something different and let Sean make his own pizza. He loved it. Getting to touch the textures and being up on the counter really made his day. 



Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this...looks like Sean enjoys it too! I'll be expecting this the next time you're down here! Lol! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete