Friday, February 18, 2011

Finger Paint

What a wonderful day. Absolutely nothing got done around the house, but did it bother me? No way! Only because Sean and I got to go shopping instead. We spent a lovely afternoon at Target just browsing up and down the isles. Mostly we went to check out the baby section, but when I got to the office supplies I had to buy Sean his first set of finger paints. Got home and after his snack I pulled out his new drawing pad and paints and let him have free reign with his artistic abilities.

Isn't he darling?



Tried to sneak a taste, but Mommy was watching.



So fun to watch.


Clean up time.

 I hope this will fulfill my family's grandbaby fix for now. Until Sean does something cute tomorrow... 


1 comment:

  1. There's that handsome grandson of mine! Painted face and all! I think you need to pass this blog around...just love it! Like a letter from you. Do we have to check everyday or is there a way to be notified when you post? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete